Duncan Stewart, FRCS, MBChB, MD.
- Current Position: Consultant Surgeon at the Wrexham Maelor Hospital
- Specialisms: Stomach and Gullet Surgery
A consultant surgeon at Wrexham Maelor Hospital, North Wales, Duncan qualified from the University of Sheffield in 1997. In his NHS practice, he specialises in stomach and gullet surgery and obtained his surgical training in Sheffield and Nottingham before completing a much sought-after bariatric surgical fellowship with Professor Kerrigan’s unit in 2009.
Duncan operates as part of the Phoenix Health bariatric team in Chester and does clinics at the Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital and in Wrexham. Learn more about his research contributions:
- Research Gate
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
- Surgery for obesity and related diseases (SOARD)
- British Medical Journal (BMJ)
Patients wishing to book a private appointment to discuss bariatric surgery with Mr Stewart should contact our team using the contact form below or visiting this page.