Haris Khwaja, MD, DPHIL (OXON), FRCS (ENG).
- Current Position: NHS Consultant Surgeon at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Honorary clinical lecturer at Imperial College, London
- Co-Founder of International Bariatric Club
- Member of the IFSO Communications Committee since September 2014
- Specialisms: Laparoscopic weight loss operations, gastric banding, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy
Mr Kwaja holds an NHS Consultant Surgeon post at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London & Honorary Clinical Lecturer at Imperial College, London.
Haris qualified from the Royal Free Medical School, London in 1997 with Honours and Proxime Accessit to the University of London Medal.
He trained in Oxford (John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals) and London (Chelsea & Westminster and Royal Marsden Hospitals) and undertook several training Fellowships in Bariatric Surgery at both the Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA (2009-10) and at Phoenix Health, Liverpool, UK (2011-12). Haris was a co-Founder of the renowned International Bariatric Club which organises extremely popular educational meetings for younger bariatric surgeons from around the world. He has been appointed a member of the IFSO Communications Committee since September 2014.
Haris performs a wide range of laparoscopic weight loss operations including gastric banding, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve).
To book a private bariatric surgery consultation with Mr Khwaja at any of these clinic locations, fill in the contact form below or visit our contact page.