Free mini 1 to 1 consultation, KIMS Hospital Kent
Women’s Health Event at KIMS Hospital, Maidstone
From 10am, Saturday 11 July
Call reservations on 01622 237 727 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The free fifteen-minute consultations are available in the following areas:
- Cosmetics (including tummy tuck, facelift, breast enlargement and reduction, rhinoplasty)
- Counselling (for issues including being diagnosed and living with life-changing conditions)
- Gynaecology (including menopause and HRT, incontinence, prolapse)
- Weight loss (including dietary advice, gastric banding, bypass and balloons)
- Vascular (including varicose veins and thread veins)
- Bra fitting, plus advice on breast prosthesis and lingerie from Amoena, which specializes in wellbeing products and clothing for women.
A limited number of mammograms will also be available (priced at £95), and must be booked prior to the
event. To be eligible for the offer, you must be over 40 years old, have not had a mammogram in past 12 months and have no obvious symptoms.
Places are limited and booking is essential. Please note these are advisory consultation and no physical examination will take place.
Interested in our life-changing treatments? Contact us today to find out more!